Vermont Foliage Festivals -2
Bristol Town Green, Bristol
10 am – 4 pm
- Admission: free
- Days/Hours Open: Sat 10am‑4pm
- Address: 8 N. Street, Bristol, VT 05443
- Entertainment: 1 stage - Local. Music: BG BL CY JZ RK Variety ??
- Other Activities: see below
- Attendance: 1,000
# Food Booths: 6
- # of Exhibitors: 60+
Prize Money: na
- Deadlines: Art & Craft: 09/21/2022
Music: until full
- Promoter: Addison County Chamber of Commerce ^
- Show Dir.: Maria
Organized by the Addison County Chamber of Commerce and the Bristol Recreation Department
Information: 802-388-7951 or 802-453-5885
19TH CENTURY APPLE AND CHEESE FESTIVAL
Strafford - Justin Morrill State Historic Site
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Come celebrate Johnny Appleseed’s birthday! Bring the whole family to a harvest festival at the Justin Morrill State Historic Site. Listen to live toe-tapping fiddle and accordion music with Gale & Gundlach. Meet farm animals—the kind that Justin Morrill would have had on his small 19th-century farm. Make your own cider in an antique press, taste heirloom apples, fine artisan cheeses, Vermont ice cream, and homemade apple pie. Play period games, and hike the lookout trail. Also includes gardens, exhibits, an icehouse, ice pond, and a historic home decorated with gingerbread designs.
$5 adults – under 15 free Please pay when you arrive. No preregistration necessary.
VERMONT PUMPKIN CHUCKIN' FESTIVAL
Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa
11 am - 4 pm
On Sunday, September 25th the pumpkins will fly, winners will be crowned, chili will be eaten, and music will be enjoyed. Here are some notes and updated information that will bring you up to speed on what will be happening on Sunday at VTPC.
First, we unfortunately most announce that we will not be able to accept any credit cards this year at the festival. Please bring cash to pay for admission and any food you would like to eat.
09/25/2022- 09/26/2022 (It's always the last Saturday in September)
The days' events include:
- Parade starts at 10am
- BBQ with burgers, hot dogs, veggie burgers, sausages and more!
- Kids Area with face painting (proceeds benefit Burke Town School)
- FREE ice cream for kids (1pm) donated by Clementine's Creamery
- Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
- Farm Animal Petting Zoo
- Cow Plop Bingo (cash prizes) - Purchase squares prior to 9/24 at East Burke Market or Mike's Gas in West Burke. Purchase squares on festival day at the Chamber Info Booth. $5 per square. Winner gets half the pot!
- 1pm - Rubber Ducky Races at the Dishmill Brook - cash prizes! (proceeds benefit Lyndon Rescue)
- 50/50 raffle to benefit Lyndon Rescue - next to East Burke Market/Dishmill Brook bridge
- Book Sale and Quilt Raffle inside the East Burke Community Library (proceeds benefit library/Burke Mtn Club)
- 9am-3pm - Craft Fair featuring 70+ vendors!
- Raffle of Crafts from festival vendors - at the Burke Chamber Info Booth
- Fall Fest posters, beer mugs, shirts, sweatshirts and more for sale at the Burke Chamber Info Booth
- Burke Citizen of the Year announced after the parade (10:30am or so) at the Gazebo
- 11am - Wildlife Encounters show at at the Gazebo
- noon - 2:30pm - Music from Chickweed at the Gazebo
- Mike's Tiki Bar Open at noon - Zach Nugent performs at 5:30pm
- 11am-2pm- The East Burke School (611 Route 114) will host an Open House with Schoolhouse tours, Food Forest tours, Cider Pressing Demos, and offer hand-drawn temporary tattoos as well as wood fired pizza, s'mores and fresh mulled cider.
- Thaddeus Stevens School (638 Route 114) - Arts & Crafts and more!
East Burke Village
10/01/2022 - 10/03/2022
30TH ANNUAL MANCHESTER ARTS AND CRAFTS FESTIVAL
Manchester - Riley Rink at Hunter Park
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
10/01/2022 to 10/02/2022
VERMONT SHEEP AND WOOL FESTIVAL
Tunbridge Tunbridge Fair Grounds
Sat: 10am – 5pm; Sun: 10am – 4pm
The mission of the Vermont Sheep & Wool Festival is to produce an annual event showcasing natural fibers and the fiber arts while educating and entertaining the public and providing a venue for small farms and fiber producers to promote their businesses.
Vermont Sheep & Wool Festival is a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
Under 12: $5
Please leave your dog at home – Service animals only!
AUTUMN ON THE GREEN
Danville - Danville Green
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00pm
The Autumn on the Green will be held on October 2, 2022. It will host more than 200 crafters, artisans, cottage industries and businesses. You will find unique whimsical jewelry, original artwork, dog biscuits, antiques, home-spun yarn and knitwear, pottery, clothing, body products, candles, books, quilts, rugs, baskets, hand-crafted furniture, wood products, cheese, maple products, pumpkins, home-made jams and jellies, cider, pickles and relishes, desserts, whoopee pies, delicious food, and much more.
HARDWICK FALL FOLIAGE CRAFT FAIR
Harwick Elementary School
10/01/22 10 am – 4 pm
The Fall Craft Fair sponsored by the Heart of Vermont Chamber of Commerce is a tradition of the greater Hardwick community for over 30 years. The Fall Festival Craft Fair & Fall Foliage Festival is held in the Hardwick Elementary School Gymnasium. With its convenient center of town location, 50+ vendors, and festive decorations of balloons and fall flowers, this event is the perfect kick-off for the Holiday shopping season; you can find candles, quilts, photographs, glassware, woodworking, fiber art, and more. Shopping can be hungry work and we wouldn’t want you to miss a chance to relax and have lunch… there are great homemade food vendors, homemade soup, and cinnamon buns… and don’t forget our candy and pastry vendors for a treat on the way home. You can even pick up dinner to go from one of Hardwick’s Main Street restaurants. Come celebrate creativity and community! Prizes, Food, Music and Family Fun!
20TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION DOG PARTY
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Saturday, October 1st 2022
It’s the most beautiful time of the year in New England, and it’s time once again to celebrate the season at Dog Mountain’s annual Fall Dog Party!
Old fashioned cider pressing on the Village Green at the crossroads in Belmont. Local artisans selling their crafts, cider sale, bake sale, and book sale.
10:00 am – 4:00 pm & noon – 4:00 pm.
WESTON CRAFT SHOW
The Weston Craft Show is held at the Weston Playhouse which provides a manageable, pleasant shopping experience for those looking for something special. With a carefully juried array of exceptional arts and crafts in a distinctive setting, the Weston Craft Show offers discerning collectors high quality, diversity and beautiful displays.
10/07/2022 - 10/09/2022
STOWE FALL FOLIAGE ARTS FESTIVAL
Stowe, Topnotch Field
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fall is festival time in Vermont and Stowe celebrates foliage color with the Stowe Foliage Arts Festival. Celebrate Vermont’s most colorful season, while enjoying fine art and craftwork from 150 juried fine artists and artisans. Artisans will exhibit and sell a wide range of contemporary and traditional craft work as well as original art, photography, sculpture and specialty food products. There will be live music, good food, beer, wine and craft demonstrations. Sample specialty foods such as maple syrup, gourmet chocolate, craft spirits and more.
ANNUAL MOUNT SNOW OKTOBERFEST
West Dover - Mount Snow Resort
Like most German-themed Oktoberfest events, the 24th Annual Mount Snow Oktoberfest will have plenty of beer, schnitzel and Oom-pah music; but throw in kids games, pumpkin painting, an apple sling shot and the famous “schnitzel toss” and you’ve got two days of fun for the whole family!
WOODSTOCK APPLE AND CRAFT FAIR
Woodstock: Woodstock Recreation Center, 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
10/08/2022 – 10/09/2022
50TH NEWFANE HERITAGE FESTIVAL Scheduled for 2022!
Newfane - Newfane Village Green 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
DUMMERSTON APPLE PIE FESTIVAL
Sunday, October 3rd, 2022
APPLE PIE FESTIVAL
Choose from 1,500 pies made in the nearby historic Dummerston Congregational Church, homemade ice cream, fresh donuts, hot cider, Green Mountain Coffee, and Grafton cheese.
For more information contact Bonnie at 802-563-3396
9:00am – 3:00 pm